Offers and Prices
The rental rates below are in euros, per night or per week depending on the type of accommodation, bed and bath linen is included. Beds are not made on arrival and there is a charge for changing linen.
To book your accommodation, simply click on the button 'book online', or if you have questions and would like to contact us, click on contact us
2 and 3 room apartments
- Minimum out of season stay: 3 nights
- Breakfast buffet: €14 per person
- Local tourism tax: €1.30 € per person per day
|Period||2 rooms||3 rooms|
|day (less than 7 days)||day (7 days or more)||day (less than 7 days)||day (7 days or more)|
|13.04 to 26.04||96 €||86 €||129 €||110 €|
|27.04 to 10.05||117 €||97 €||142 €||116 €|
|11.05 to 31.05||137 €||116 €||166 €||142 €|
|01.06 to 28.06||162 €||137 €||199 €||168 €|
|29.06 to 26.07||211 €||193 €||265 €||257 €|
|27.07 to 23.08||262 €||249 €||361 €||334 €|
|24.08 to 06.09||162 €||137 €||199 €||168 €|
|07.09 to 11.10||117 €||97 €||142 €||116 €|
Double rooms and family suite
- Breakfast buffet: €14 per person
- Local tourism tax: €1.00 € per person per day
- In high season each rental begins and ends on Saturday. Check-in from 3 pm onwards, check-out before 10 am.
- A deposit of 400 euros (CB, Cheque or Cash) will be requested on your arrival, and returned to you the day of your departure.
- The mandatory local tourism tax is to be paid on-site (€1.30 per day per person, subject to change).
- Pets are strictly not allowed. No exceptions to this rule will be tolerated under penalty of sanctions.
- You are welcome to borrow baby equipment free of charge according to availability (travel cot, high chair, potty and baby bath)
- Beach and tea towels can be hired.
- Cleaning on departure: 2 rooms €40 / 3 rooms €50.
To book your stay, you can:
- either use our online booking service with secure payment, which will confirm availability in real time.
- or book through our Reservation Centre by completing the information request form.
In this case, we will contact you by return, either by email or by telephone.
Payment can be made by: bank cheque, holiday vouchers, bank transfer, cash, American Express, Mastercard and Visa credit/debit cards. To pay by bank transfer, please contact us.
Terms of Payment
A deposit of 30% of the total cost of the accommodation is requested at the time of booking.
The balance is due 30 days before the first day of your stay.
For any reservation made less than 30 days before the beginning of your stay, full payment will be requested at the time of booking.
Booking terms and conditions
The general conditions of sale governing relations between travel agents and their clients are established under articles 95 to 103 of the French decree no. 94-490 dated 15 June 1994 taken in application of article 31 of the law of 13 July 1992.
The prices given have been established on the basis of the economic and fiscal conditions in force on the date of preparation of this brochure. Any changes (taxes, including fiscal and value-added tax, etc.) may result in a change to the prices according to the legislation in force.
Terms of payment
Payment to be made by cheque made out to PAESE SERENU. Holiday vouchers are accepted as well as credit and debit card payments and payments by bank transfer.
The booking confirmation shall be considered to be a receipted invoice following settlement of all outstanding amounts.
Any reservation shall be made in writing, accompanied by a deposit cheque for 30% of the price of the stay (or the full price of the stay in its totality in the event of reservation less than 30 days before the beginning of the stay).
The client will receive a confirmation of reservation. Following payment of the balance (at the latest 30 days before the beginning of the stay) the necessary elements will be sent to the client to enable them to reach Residence Paese Serenu (receipted invoice with directions on the back). Any client not having paid the balance due on the agreed date is, without prior notification, considered to have cancelled their stay and is liable to pay the cancellation fees of which they were informed at the time of booking.
Any cancellation must be notified by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt.
Only the date of receipt of the letter shall be taken into consideration and will determine the level of cancellation fees as set out below:
- more than 30 days before the beginning of the stay: €35 (non-refundable administration fee not covered by insurance)
- between 30 and 16 days before the beginning of the stay: 50% of the total cost of the stay
between 15 and 8 days before the beginning of the stay: 75% of the total cost of the stay
- less than 8 days before the beginning of the stay: 100% of the total cost of the stay.
Reciprocally, should the seller, under exceptional circumstances, be unable to honour any of the essential elements of the booking made, before the first day of the stay, the client shall be offered a solution which is equivalent or superior, with no increase in price. In the absence of an amicable agreement between the parties, the seller shall refund the sums paid. In this event the client shall receive compensation equivalent to the penalty they would have had to pay if they had themselves cancelled on this date.
Number of occupants
The number of persons indicated for each accommodation unit is equal to the maximum occupancy given the furnishings and fittings provided. This number may not be exceeded for security and insurance reasons.
The client is required to insure against the risks inherent in their occupation of the accommodation booked (theft, loss, degradation of personal possessions) as well as any damage they could cause to the property or equipment rented, or any damage that they may cause as a result of their negligence.
The client has the responsibility of respecting the rules of the residence. S.A.S. Paese Serenu cannot be held responsible for any external disturbance or nuisance which may disrupt, interrupt or prevent the smooth running of the stay, including any failure in the electricity, gas or water supply (strikes, floods, etc.).
The photographs reproduced in the leaflets are provided as examples and are not contractual.
Tourism Tax and deposit
A fixed rate tourism tax paid to the local council will be charged the day before your departure and will not be refunded in the event of late arrival or early departure. A deposit by cash, debit/credit card, or cheque (not cashed) will be requested on your arrival and will be returned to you the day of your departure, after verification of the premises.
To be taken out at the time of booking.
Company: Européenne d'Assurances. Agency Code: 6992.
- Ins. Option 1 Cancellation per person: 3% of the amount of the stay (minimum premium/pers. : €16)
- Ins. Option 2 Additional per person: 3.5% of the amount of the stay (minimum premium/pers. : €24)
- Ins. Option 3 All risks per person: 4.5% of the amount of the stay (minimum premium/pers. : €32)
Européenne d'Assurances documentation, details of the cover and exclusions you will be sent to you on request.
To subscribe, please click on the following link: Cancellation insurance subscription form
Your well-being is important to us, so everything has been planned, down to the smallest detail, to ensure your stay will be as enjoyable as possible.